Show Them Your Pearly Whites
You don’t have to. Instead come see us at Kalil & Kress and let’s do a little teeth whitening to brighten up your smile.
Why do my teeth stain?
It’s easy to think of enamel as an incredibly hard substance that is bulletproof. Not so much. Sure, enamel has the job of protecting the inner areas of your teeth, but it is porous. That’s why it can stain.
These foods stain your teeth:
- Coffee and tea
- Red wine
- Most dark berries
- Sodas, especially colas
- Curries and tomato sauces
- Balsamic vinegar
How does teeth whitening remove stains?
Teeth whitening agents remove stains from your tooth enamel in a similar way to how detergents remove stains from clothes. The peroxide penetrates the porous enamel (just as the staining substances did) and it then breaks up the particles that are staining the teeth. These are then loosened and are washed away when the mouth is rinsed.
What are the benefits of teeth whitening at Kalil & Kress?
Beyond having dazzling teeth again, there are other benefits to whitening your teeth with us:
- 100% safe for your teeth and gums
- No need to give up wine, coffee, tea, and other foods
- Comfortable and easy
- Low to no sensitivity afterwards
- Perfect for all ages over 14
Our whitening options at Kalil & Kress
We offer three whitening options at our practice:
- At-Home Custom Trays— We make custom trays based off of tooth impressions. Then we provide professional-strength whitening gel to use with those trays. You place the gel in the trays and wear them for usually 30 minutes a day for one to two weeks.
- 5 Hour In-Office Whitening— This is the easiest option. You come in and we apply a stronger whitening solution directly to each tooth, all the while protecting your gums. Then we use a special light to activate the whitening agent. All of this takes just an hour and a half.
- Combination— Here we provide an in-office treatment, plus we provide custom trays and gel to keep your teeth whiter at home for the long haul.
Brighten up that dingy smile. Call us at Kalil & Kress, (603) 880-7004, and ask us about teeth whitening.