Bonding, Just Not James Bonding
With the latest release of a blockbuster 007 movie, whenever anyone says Bond, they think James not Kalil & Kress. Or maybe they think of the bonding that goes on between a mother and a baby.
And then there’s the resin that is put on your teeth to cover certain dental issues. Dental bonding.
Dental bonding uses resin, a plastic-like material, to cover or fill dental problems. Bonding is an alternative to more expensive treatments such as porcelain veneers. At Kalil & Kress, many of our patients have had great success addressing cosmetic issues with dental bonding.
Dental bonding can be used to:
- Restore decayed teeth
- Fill large cavities
- Fill tooth cracks and chips
- Brighten heavily discolored teeth
- Protect the tooth root when gums recede
- Improve the symmetry of the teeth
- Fill gaps between the teeth
- Hold veneers and crowns
The benefits of bonding?
- Cost — Bonding can be an alternative to more expensive procedures such as veneers, crowns, or certain large precious metal fillings. Talented dentists such as Drs. Kalil and Kress can achieve similar results with dental bonding at a lower cost.
- Ease — With bonding, there is no waiting for fabrication of veneers or a crown. Bonding is done in the office, usually in a single visit.
- Painless — Since bonding involves placing the bonding material onto your teeth, there is no need for any anesthesia.
Ask us about dental bonding next time you’re in our offices. Or, if you have questions, give us a call at 603-880-7004.