What is Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry encompasses not only the health of the teeth, but also their aesthetic value. Various products and procedures exist within cosmetic dentistry with the goal of improving both the well-being and visual beauty of the teeth, giving the individual a higher level of self-confidence.
Services provided by a cosmetic dentist include the following:
- Teeth bleaching
- Porcelain veneers
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Dental implants
- Invisalign® Braces
- Cosmetic Bonding
- Gum Contouring
There are numerous options available to improve the overall health and appearance of the teeth and smile. Patients should consult with their dentists to decide which option best suits their specific needs and will most effectively meet their expectations.
Why Choose Cosmetic Dentistry?
Your smile is one of the first features people notice when they meet you. Cosmetic dentistry is designed to help you feel more confident about your appearance and restore health to your mouth. Cosmetic dentistry is designed to provide patients with teeth that are evenly spaced, attractively shaped, white and healthy.
Some of the Problems We Can Correct:
- Minor chips along the edges of teeth
- Surface cracks that make the enamel look broken
- Gaps between teeth
- Stained enamel or dark dentin (the layer underneath the enamel)
- Teeth that look too short or stubby
- Teeth that are irregularly shaped
- Metal amalgam fillings that show when you smile
- Gum tissue that is uneven or that covers up too much of your teeth
- Missing teeth (this is where cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry overlap)
Schedule A Consultation